Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I am so sorry my dear readers that I have not been around!!  My house has been one that has been riding a 90 mile an hour train for two weeks:)

My Dad had vacation.... and I don't know about your homes, but vacation at our house usually means physical labor outside with weedwackers and brush piles.:)
  However we were able to go hiking twice.  Dad and I seemed to be copy catting each other as I twisted my ankle right before one hike (but insisted on continuing), and Dad sprained his on our second hike...although he had no choice but to walk as we were going downhill and back to the car, but we weren't even halfway.  So prayer that God will quickly heal us would be appreciated.

Our second hike had the most amazing view, however there was no going near the edge.  The steep incline was an adventure in itself:)
This was snapped on our way out- you had no choice but to get near the edge:)





This was taken out our car window- don't know the mountain though...

Well, now that vacation is over I will be able to share with you some of the powerful things God has been teaching in me.  Most importantly I'll be able to share with you some of the messages I have been able to hear at the WILDS over the past couple weeks.  For those of you who know Tom Farrell, he was able to preach at my church on Sunday- what a blessing and so convicting!!  I'll write soon and tell you of his messages and others:)
Hope everyone is doing well!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment